Pages

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Julie's Card Purse Tutorial

Julie over at Paper Pleasing Idea's had this great tutorial on these purses be sure and check it out love her work well any how I have been trying to get one made all week and finally got my chance this morning I will be using mine to put treats in for my 19 yr old granddaughter
Okay here is the scoop on it
Papers © Stampin Up
Stamps SU©Eastern Blooms for the flowers the rest clear choice stamps from Ben Franklin
Inks SU and Versa Mark
accessories bling, brads, cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder, Martha Stewart branch punch oval nestabilitie, gold embossing powder

9 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Now this is just the cutest thang ever!! I love this!!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! I can't wait to get that Swiss Dot folder and play with it. Your colors are so pretty.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh that is totally adorable! I love the flowers with the ferny leaves

Terri said...

I have been planning on making this bag for awhile too. Nice job. I bet your grandaughter will love it.

Lyn S said...

Just adorable Beth! I'm sure your grand daughter will treasure it!

crzymom said...

Cute bag! Love all the fun projects that you do.

Beth Norman said...

Beth, Beth, Beth. This purse is soooooooooo cute!!! You decorated it with such flare. I'm going to follow your link. Hey, don't you mean 9 year old gd? I'm sure you do--you're too young for a 19 year old gd.

Connie Paxman said...

Oh wow Beth love the Purse...my GD would love this..Very intricate detail in the flowers...Love the Cuttlebug dots you used.
connie paxman

Shirley said...

It's beautiful and adorable too! Love those flowers and that bear is too cute~!