Pages

Monday, February 09, 2009

Fun Fun Saturday

Good Monday Morning everyone have to tell you about my Saturday it was nothing but fun I went to our annual Crop For The Cure on Sat. we had four different stamp companies to share there talents first off we had a class by Diane Tuggle from Close to My Heart she showed us how to make an Accordion Fold book from a File folder, next we had Sandy from The Angel Company who demonstrated a card made from a A2 size envelope next we went on to my good friend Peggy Wilson from Stampin-Up who demoed 4 cards and 3 scrap pages only got around to doing 3 of her cards and we also had Susan from Creative Memories who did a Digital Class the crop lasted from 10 to 6 had great door prizes (which by the way I will show you the one that I won) scrumptious food and boy was there plenty of it and great friends Peggy Roach I thank you for always making this such a fun day out I know you work very hard for this event and thanks to all the demonstrators that where there to make it a success.
This was the door prize I won from Stampin-Up it was just like a big old grab bag the goodies kept coming and coming.

This was the Angel Company card we did and demoed by Sandy I loved this project so easy but than so pretty also as I said it was made with a card envelope that you cut I think it was a 1 1/4 off of the top sealed the envelope ran it trough a crimper decorated the envie added you message to the card stock slipped it in the envie and added the top so very cool
Here are my three cards from Peggy's class I do love this ladies work I go to her stamp camps and she is so talented hard to pick my favorite her but it is a toss up with the cone flowers and cherish.
Okay now that I have bored you enough with my week-end I guess it is time for me to go I am getting a new laptop today and I can't wait be back later have a great day everyone.
Hugs
Beth


10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! That certainly does look like a fun weekend for sure!! What great creations!! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your prize package!! :) TFS!

Dot said...

Congratulations on your prize!! Looks like you had a fun and busy day on Saturday!

Lyn S said...

It sounds like you had a really great day Beth! Love the cards you made, and enjoy your lovely prize pack!

crzymom said...

Sounds as if you had a wonderful time! Wish I knew of events like that around here. So glad you won a door prize!!! I'm excited that you're getting a laptop. How fun!

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful time Beth! I must say that of the three cards at the bottom I am going to have to go with the Cherish, Love the colors and that scalloped edge. Of course I do like those coneflowers ;-)

Envelope cards are so very cool. As far as the goodies go WOW!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful. Love them all. I've been wanting to make one of the envelope cards...have to make time to do that. :o(

You won some yummy goodies!!Congrats!

TFS...hugs,

Shirley said...

What a great post! The cards are all gorgeous....and then all the wonderful candy too! wow!

Beth Norman said...

Congratulations on your prize. What an awesome win!! Your cards are lovely. I'm with you on the cone flower card; it's very eye catching.

lisa808 said...

What a great time you must have had. And, on top of all the fun you won a nice goody package! The cards you made are very nice. I like the 'Cherish' one best. Anything in the purple family wins me over!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

How cool is that and you WON!! WOO HOO Love the flower card with the orange and blue. That color combo is a real stand out