Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fab Fri Burnished Velvet

Or as Spike calls it Sprinkle the Sparkles this is her first tutorial and you really need to check it out she has some glitter for the winners on this tutorial one for just posting a link to your card and the other for her favorite.
Well on to my card I chose the Holly Berry folder and used 3 different colors of glitter on it tag was cut out using the tag punches from Stampin-Up and the stamp is also from Stampin-Up used some gold foil paper between the red and green layers of card stock.

Okay now I think I am caught up I just might try another one of these cards as I really like this technique.

Thanks Spike you did great so easy to understand.

10 comments:

Jackie K said...

My goodness Beth, you have been busy. As usual, all of your art is lovely and an inspiration.

Stampin_melissa said...

Great card Beth! I have done one piece that I need to turn into a card. Cool technique!

spikescreativeside said...

Beth it's simply gorgeous! I love your out of the box thinking and used gold glitter in parts! It's addictive isn't it?? I would love to see more!! :)

Thanks for playing the Sprinkle the Sparkles Challenge on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!

http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

*Hugs*

~Spike

Cheryl said...

I am behind in my challenges. I do plan on visiting to play Sprinkle the Sparkles soon. I love your Christmas one.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

That is some beautiful sparkle! Love the little peace tag too :)

Beth Norman said...

Wow, so pretty and sparkly.

crzymom said...

Love this sparkly card!

Anita Hovey said...

Great choice for this challenge. Love the color choices.

Lyn S said...

How pretty and sparkly is this! Love it Beth!

Shirley said...

You are going to be so ready this December. This is beautiful!