Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Drum Roll Please I have a winner

Well I hit the 10,000 mark while I was out today it was so much fun coming home to see that i was finally over that mark I used the Random Org. Thingy did the widget and had it pick a # but when I tried posting it the # it generated disappeared so please take my word for it the number it picked was
#11
Which was DebM Congratulations Deb please send me your address and I will get your candy out to you. Oh and here is Deb's comment

"Oooh...ahhhh!! :-) Pick Me!! Pick Me...pretty please with a cherry on top!! LOL! Thanks for the blog candy offer, Beth!! Congrats on your upcoming 10,000!!I linked you on my blog!Hugs..."

I ended up with 28 people and I want to thank all of you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such nice compliments I might have to do this candy thing again it was a lot of fun.
Thanks again and please come back
Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Deb!!!

Deb M. said...

Oooh--oooh!! That's me!! LOL! Thanks so much, Beth!! I'm so excited to win your blog candy. Doing the happy dance!! :-)

Congrats again on your new milestone!! It goes fast after 10,000. Almost time for me to offer up some more blog candy!! :-)

Hugs....

Dot said...

Congratuations Beth and Deb!! Beth for the 10,000th hit and Deb for winning the wonderful blog candy!

kathj said...

well done deb!!!!

lisa808 said...

Congrats to Deb!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Congrats on your 10K Beth!! :) And congrats to the lucky winner DebM!! :)