Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge 18 Shaped Cards

I have been trying to decide on a shape for this challenge all week finally decided on the Onesie Card from the template I got from Chia @ the House Of Stir Fry she has some really cool templates over there check her out.
Be sure and check out Cuttlebug Challenges also for there challenge this week and see some of the beautiful cards that have been made with this challenge.
I used 2 different folders Swiss Dot and Numbers I started out with some baby blue card stock used the Swiss Dot from the arm pits down than cut out some striped paper for the top ran that through the numbers folder punched half a scallop for the bib at bumble bees I think that stamp was from hero arts punched holes in the scallops added ribbon blue pearls and striped strips around the legs and a safety pin in the ribbon.

19 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

that is so cute! What a great baby shower invite that would be :)

I forgot I had my speakers on and Elvis about scared the woo hoo out of me! lol

Lea L. said...

Adorable card!! Great job with this week's Cuttlebug challenge..thanks for joining us!

~Lea

Cheryl said...

Beth that is cute as it can be! Love what you did with those folders.

lisa808 said...

Adorable!!!

Terri said...

Very cute! I love that swiss dots folder too.

crzymom said...

This is such a cute card. You are so creative!

kathj said...

this is beautiful just perfect

Meda said...

Very cute card.
Thank you for playing with us at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog
Meda

Deb M. said...

That is just the cutest, Beth. Love the onesie. Super-cute.

TFS....Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hugs...

Shirley said...

That is just too cute~, Beth~!! How wonderful~

Rose-Anne said...

Love your card also. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

titisonia said...

so lovely card
i love it !!

Mrs J said...

Beth, this is just sooo sweet, love it! Cute shape and great embossing too! Baby clothes just make for the sweetest shaped cards!Thanks for taking part at http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/
Hugs Mrs Jx

Jackie K said...

Hello my fiend,
I am so far behind in viewing your blog so let me just say this:
All of your recent entries have been fabulous. I love your blog and you inspire me!

Allison said...

sooo cute, great shape
Thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Cassie said...

adorable!
I love all things baby and this turned out soooo cute! love the numbers too - never would've thought to use them on a card like this but they look great!
thanks for joining us on the cuttlebug be inspired challenge

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how sweet Beth!! :) Really love this creation!! TFS!

9kids said...

I love this card! With 2 grandchildren on the way, I'm gonna see if I can't create one similar. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Aww! This is just too sweet!
Thanks for doing the challenge with us. Hope to see you again!

Hugs~Becky
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com