Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Cuttlebug Border Backgrounds

Wow I can't believe I have not posted anything since Sunday I have had a very busy week my daughter is in the process of moving down here closer to me with my GK's but I did get a chance to get a few things done I have been working on this card since Mon. finally finished it


Becky Givens did this tutorial over at Cuttlebug Challenges on Mon. if you would like to check it out follow this link Cuttlebug Rendevouz Monday


On my card I used the flower and button border chalked them all stamped images are from CTMH all paper from Stampin Up



Hugs Beth

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So very cute! Love the chalk effect.

Shirley said...

I need to get into more BG's like this. It is just gorgeous, Beth. Love that 'flower child'. We certainly know where that word comes from, huh? Ha! On second thought, you may not.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I love it! That flower child is just too cute! So glad you enjoyed the tutorial and got a chance to try it. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Hugs~Becky

crzymom said...

Cute card Beth!

Lyn S said...

Adorable card Beth! I'm sure you will love having your family living closer too!