Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Busy Busy Day

Okay back from supper had Chicken Parmigiana and I am so stuffed I have done 3 cards today the first is from Cuttlebug Challenges and it is a tutorial Cassie did today called Embossing Fun Foam in your bug what a fun idea Cassie be sure and check out her lovely card Cassie used Shimmers on her embossing which I don't have yet so I did some morphing I did a Cuttlebug Smoosh technique and than added Dazzling Diamonds to the pumpkins on the foam the only stamped used was SU©Cute and Curly along with the punch to match
Next up is a technique Terri Moore did on her blog called Faux Silk with a Twist check out Terri's Video on this one she also shows you how to make your own glimmer mist. I sprayed my tissue paper with a purple Glimmer Mist than made my own blue using the water 6 drops of SU Pacific Point re-inkers and a dab of Duo Blue/Green Pearl X loved the outcome of this I stamped 2 types of flowers the large one is from Autumn Leaves flowers used Martha Stewart markers than added dazzling diamonds large pearl is from Club Scrap smaller flower is stamped using SU set Fabulous Flowers green leaves cut out on my cricut than ran through the cuttlebug with the Swiss dot folder designer tag is another stamping up set.

Last one this evening this technique is called Faux Felt and is a Technique Junkies tech if you would like to see more artwork from this group and find out how you can become a Junkie check it out HERE . I used 2 stamps on this card SU©Curvy Verve's and Stampabilities Hearts and Vines, Martha Stewart Lace border punch SU green organdy ribbon

Hugs
Beth

13 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW BETH! You've been so productive today!! i love them all and am thrilled you tried out my tutorial from cuttlebug challenge!
it looks AMAZING!!! love the variegated colors you got! and that hint of sparkle - bet it's even more so in real life!

the second one - also divine! there is sooo much on this card i love - kept me gasping!!

the third one - might be my favorite. have to say might b/c i love them all! but it's divine! i love the way you tied the bow and those little rhinestones on the scallop edge - i looooove that! will definitely be using that idea sometime!!

see you soon on the CCB
http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Stampin_melissa said...

What a wonderfully productive day you've had! Great job on all your cards! I never thought to punch the Faux Felt pieces!

Connie Paxman said...

beth you have been a busy gal...and wow..stunners everyone of these cards..
thanks for the links and tutorials.
connie paxman

Cheryl said...

Beth they are gorgeous as always. I love the cuttlebug challenge and hope to give it a try. I also need to check out that video over the weekend. Save a few things for us to do later next week GF!

Terri said...

Nice job on all of them. I am so glad you liked my video. Thanks for sharing the link on your blog. Your card using the technique came out great!

crzymom said...

Wow!!! Incredible cards gf! I'm going to have to get busy on my cards... you're making it very difficult not to play.

Amber said...

Beth you are just Miss Crafty!!! I love all your cards and all the techniques you used! Wasn't Cassie's tutorial great? Can't wait to try it. LOVE your foam card, b/c I love this embossing folder and all the colors and shimmer turned out gorgeous!
Hugs
Amber

Beth Norman said...

Wow, lots of cards today. You're lucky you can pump out so many cards and all so lovely too!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! How fun are these?!!! LOVE this idea..never tried it and will have to give it a shot!! These are truly gorgeous creations!! TFS!!

Lyn S said...

Well, you have been a busy girl Beth! All three cards are fantastic, I wish I had more time to try out different techniques....sigh!

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Love these techniques, Beth. All your cards are so pretty.

TFS...hugs,

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh baby I love the flower theme! :) That lacey scallop is cool too

Shirley said...

Not only were you busy, but so creative too! They are all just so uniquely beautiful!