Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two Toned Crunch Card

My friends from Technique Junkies have seen this card but for those of you who are not members thought I would share.
This is a technique from the Dec/Jan 2009 newsletter mine is a little bolder than the samples as I used SU's Craft Stampin Spots in Taken with Teal and So Saffron on this card, after I did the technique I ran it through the cuttlebug using the Swiss dot folder and than used my oval Nestabilities in it for the frame stamps main image I Brake For Stamps sentiment JustRite and card stock is from Club Scrap the image was colored in with watercolor pencils

5 comments:

Shirley said...

How lovely! I really like the BG and the image colors are perfect and the yellow is wonderful too!

Cheryl said...

Lovely Beth! Gotta love those Nestabilities!

Dot said...

Such beautiful colors you picked to use! I have to play with my nestabilites more.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ohhhh I love that textured two tone background. That is really cool :)

Lyn S said...

Lovely Beth, the background looks wonderful!