Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Photo Tag

My friend Lyn sent me a photo challenge, the rules were:-Go to where you store your photos on your computer.Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo.Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it.Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them
I took this picture at Sarah Duke Gardens in Durham NC last spring the turtles were sunbathing on the rocks I went with my dear friend Cheryl who is one I will be passing this on to.
3. Ann
4. Deb
Okay girls hope you will give play along (Deb you can try out your new camera) and pass it on. Thanks again Lyn
Hugs

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth I will get this done later this evening. We had a really nice time that day. I just checked my photo albums and I believe the 6th album is of our youngest sons wedding but I didn't check the sixth photo yet.

Deb M. said...

How fun, Beth!! Thanks for including me in the fun. Love your turtles.

Have a fun weekend...hugs,

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ok, I have my photo posted! Love your turtles I am ready for some sun to bask in like a turtle! lol

Lyn S said...

Thanks for playing along Beth! I love your turtle photo!