Pages

Friday, January 09, 2009

Painted Mesh Cards

Back again today with 2 more cards I played with this technique from Technique Junkies Dec/Jan 2008 newsletter and it is called painted mesh while I had my brayer messed up I decide to do 2 backgrounds one on designer paper and another on card stock I used Delta Ceramcoat Pearls Bobby Blue Pearl on both cards it has a gorgeous sparkle to it that doesn't show up in the pictures

This is the one done with the designer paper that is made by Fiskars the verse stamp is from Stampin Up©Elegant Greetings

This is the one on the card stock stamped image right on top of the painted mesh and than colored with markers image is from Serendipity Stamps and verse from Stampin-Up©Blossoms Abound.
Until tomorrow have a Stamping good day

8 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Lovely, lovely work. I haven't tried the technique. You captured the technique very well indeed.

Shirley said...

Wow! Beth these are both so creative and beautiful! I couldn't pick a favorite!!

Dot said...

Both cards are absolutely beautiful!!

Lyn S said...

These cards are both lovely Beth. I love the look of that tech, haven't been able to try it yet as I don't have any magic mesh.

Cheryl said...

Beth these are gorgeous! Looks like a terrific technique. Can't wait to play.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great Cards Beth and that really is a beautiful shade of blue!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW! These are just gorgeous!! I need to try this out! TFS!! :)

Deb M. said...

Beautiful cards, Beth. They are both stunning.

TFS...hugs,