Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Origami Box

Well I had a chance to play today doing a challenge from Splitcoast Stampers that Lynn had posted you ccan find the instruction and the folding diagram in that post this is a weekly challenge to try a new technique you may have to sign up at SCS to see the instruction if you do I just want to let you know it is free
Recipe for my box
Designer paper Scrapbook walls light poolhouse vines
Stamp See-D's
ribbon Martha Stewart
card stock SU
used my oval nestabilities and 3-D butterfly Kand Co
Not sure what I am going to put in my box but sure I will find something fun.
Till tomorrow I hope

9 comments:

Deb M. said...

WOW!! What a beautiful box, Beth. I love everything about it. I have some of that paper...love how you used it. Might have to case this idea, if you don't mind. :o)

TFS...love seeing your creations!

Hugs....

Cheryl said...

Terrific box Beth! I need to go check out the directions.

Taylor VanBruggen said...

What a pretty box! I definitely need to figure out how to make one of those! TFS!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cool box and I love that paper :)

Lyn S said...

Great job with the box Beth, it looks so pretty!

crzymom said...

Lovely box Beth! The papers you chose worked so well for this project. Guess I need to go peruse SCS... I haven't for awhile.

Terri said...

Great box. Very pretty. I am going to have to give these a try too now.

Shirley said...

A very elegant Oragami box, Beth!! And congratulations on being the Just One Coordinator!!! Hugs to you!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Your box turned out so gorgeous!! ;) Love it!!