Pages

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Years everyone

Well I have not had the best week or so I was sick with a miserable cold most of last week came down with it the day after Christmas finally got over that and than had my son and DIL here from Thurs till this morning but I did get his scrapbook done before he arrived and he was very happy with it.
I had a pretty good Christmas hubby bought me a new flat screen monitor,all in one printer (I am still trying to learn to use) and a external hard drive so I can free up some room on computer. Craft wise my daughter bought me a scor-pal can't wait to get a chance to use it. Son bought me a digital frame which is really kind've cool.
Played a little yesterday I showed Libby how to make the pine cone ornaments with paper and a address book using my bind it all from Beate Johns instructions mine is slightly different as I did mine long ways instead of the short way (that comes from not reading instructions completely)
.
Here is the sketch and my card from I Am A Scrap Addict for Jan. 2 and if you would like to see all the wonderful design team submissions please go to Deanne's Blog





10 comments:

Lyn S said...

Hope you are feeling better now Beth, Happy New Year to you and yours!

My girls gave me a digital photo frame for Christmas too....it is a cool toy!

Love your address book and card!

Connie Paxman said...

WhoaHo...lots of goodies for Xmas..Love your book you did..and the last card, that sketch is awesome..You are inspiring me to use my bind it all...
connie paxman

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey there! sounds like a great christmas except for the cold. Paul has had a cold for almost 3 weeks and that is pretty strange for him cause he just rarely gets sick!

Oh man I want a scor-pal, they just look like they would work so well. As many cards as you create you really NEED one :)

Shirley said...

Talk about designing for Hallmark. I love your beautiful journal! The colors are gorgeous and the ribbons so feminine. I think the card is just beautiful with the colors and that flower too! Sorry you had a head cold. I hate those. Great you are on the mend though!

Deb M. said...

So sorry you've been sick, Beth. I missed you. :o) Sounds like a wonderful Christmas. I love your address book & card. They are both beautiful. TFS!!

BTW: I love my Copics & yep I was REALLY good, but of course I am always good. LOL!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Happy New Year to you as well!! ;) Your creations are so very lovely!! TFS!!

Terri said...

I am sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better now. It sounds like you got some cool new toys. Nice job on the address book and the card too. Happy Health New Year!

Ret said...

Hi Beth, sorry that you're not feeling well and I sure hope you are on the mend. I love your book!!! The colors, flower, ribbons!!!! Just so pretty! I don't have a digital frame, but I've seen them, and they look so cool! Have a great week. :)
Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Glad that you are feeling better. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas other than being sick. Lots of new crafting goodies to play with.

crzymom said...

So glad you're feeling better! I think I'm jealous of all the new toys you've gotten. :)