Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Flip Book

Well yesterday I got a chance finally to play with my scor-pal I found this great tutorial over at Paper Craft Planet from Jessica Fick I was so please with the way it turned out but it is not the easy thing to photograph but will share it the best I can. The star of my book is one of my favorite subjects Lucien my bud.











The only stamp I used was from the Angel Company and the papers where from K and Co as was some of the embellishments.

9 comments:

Lyn S said...

This is wonderful Beth, you did a great job with it! Thanks for the link to the article too!

Deb M. said...

Love the flip book, Beth. Beautiful work. Cute, cute subject, too. :o)

TFS...

Dot said...

Great flip book! It looks pretty complicated!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful job Beth! Glad to see you were able to get the ScorPal.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

That is fabulous and oh tell me how much you love the scor pal?

I just can't get over how much Lucien has changed, I remember the mohawk photo and now he is looking all grown up in glasses. I think that is one of the only photos I have ever seen of him without a huge mischievous grin on his face :)

Shirley said...

The book is just outstanding and beautiful too! Now for the pictures....they are priceless. Everyone of them and I really chuckled when I saw the Mohawk!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Beth, this is so very awesome!! Love your book!! This will certainly be a keepsake for sure!! :) TFS!!

crzymom said...

What an awesome book!!! I can see you're enjoying your scor-pal.

Beth Norman said...

What a great project. You are very talented, Beth