Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Double Embossing with Cuttlebug and Nesties

Nilda over at Cuttlebug Spot has some awesome tutorials on using the nestabilities with your cuttlebug I have had my Nestabities for way over a year I guess and finally learning how to really use them. So I thought I would share a couple of cards today that I have done using these die cuts and embossing folders.



Card stock is all from Stampin-Up Taken with teal and Whisper white on the first card image stamped with Taken w/ Teal stamps on this card are from CTMH border punch Martha Stewart corners Fiskars.
Second card is Pacific Blue Whisper White and another lighter blue stamped rose I Brake For Stamps word stamp JustRite and 3-D butterflies

12 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So pretty!! How very cool!! I'll need to try this!! ;) TFS!

Cheryl said...

You go girlfriend!!! Wonderful cards. I just haven't had a chance to play with mine lately. Come on spring, I want to come up and play.

Terri said...

Nice job on both of them. I have had my Nesties for awhile too. Thanks for the the inspiration to start using them more. I am going to have to give this a try too now.

P.S. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog too.

Alison said...

You did great with these cards Beth! The tutorial was excellent.
I'm still trying to get the hang of it...I think my extra cardstock is too thick or something. Beautiful cards!
Peace & love
Alison xx

Lyn S said...

These look great Beth! I think I need to learn how to do this sort of embossing too......thanks for the link!

Beth Norman said...

A whole year? Wow. Get on that girlfriend! Your cards are so pretty. I love the crisp clean white.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my, I just love the way you add so much dimension to the card with the embossing. Beautiful

Nilda said...

I love both of them Beth... thank you for trying it and showing us what you made. I hope that you will be playin for with those nestabilities and of course your cuttlebug.

thanks again

Nilda... the cuttlebug Spot.

Deb M. said...

Sooo pretty. Love the way you used the Nesties!!

TFS...hugs,

crzymom said...

Hubby is going to tell me soon to stop coming to your blog. You have all these kewl toys that I want to get! lol Love these cards Beth. You are so talented.

Shirley said...

Love what you did with your embossed areas, both image and background too! Fun huh! and the images are just lovely too!

inkpressed said...

WOW GF these cards are Fan-O-tastic! I just started with those nesties. They are very pretty and once we figure them out...easy! LOL! Just wanted to let you know I was here and loved what I saw!