Pages

Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Double Accordian Gatefold Card

Wow 3 post in one week I am improving the card I am going to share this evening was done from a tutorial Leslie Rich wrote on her blog Running With Scissors and is done using my new toy the scor-pal
Card front all supplies are from Stampin Up and alcohol inks
Inside of card, what is so cool about this card is the wayLeslie made it stays closed with the addition of the brads and than gluing the flaps back be sure and check out Leslie blog she has some beautiful cards on there.

11 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOO HOO you are on an amazing roll! :) Love the card and I want to hear more about your scor-pal

crzymom said...

Beautiful card Beth!

Lyn S said...

Beautiful Beth, I love the butterfly piece!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a stunning gate fold!! I love it!! :) TFS!!

Terri said...

Nice job. The flip book is really cool too.

Beth Norman said...

Another beauty. Can't wait to see your work in an upcoming newsletter!

Shirley said...

I hear you on the posts, Ha! I love your card. How beautiful with the papers inside and out and the brads too! Wonderful Butterfly and Alcolhol go!

Dot said...

Beautiful butterfly on the front of the card!! I bet it was fun to use your new scor-pal!!

Cheryl said...

Great card Beth! Isn't that a fun tool to work with. Love the butterfly.

Deb M. said...

Another Wowzer!! :o) Pretty, pretty card!!

TFS...hugs,

MaryNSC said...

O MY GOODNESS!!! I LOve IT!!