Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired # 16

I loved Beth's tutorial on the Brayer Watercolour technique that I played with yesterday I just had to try it again today used it for my background on the card I did for the Cuttlebug Challenge which was to do some distressing another technique I like to do and here is my card
Okay about my card I brayer Vibrant Primary from Big and Juicy stamp on to glossy card stock spritz with water to let the ink run blotted with paper towel used my embossing buddy to rub over the back ground than stamped my image with versamark and embossed with bronze EP powder and heated stamp was Wings by Hampton Art Stamps distressed around the top layer with my distressing tool from CTMH layered that on to brown card stock than made a flower using the cuttlebug flower die than ran back through the cuttlebug with a small embossing folder I than spritz the flowers with water crumbled dried with heat gun and rub on some cameo rose ink from SU added a brad to hold flower together added spiral clip at top and adhered it all to pink card stock.

31 comments:

Alison said...

This is lovely, beautiful tones. Thank you for joining us this week on Cuttlebug challenge.

cathscustomcreations said...

This is soooooo pretty Beth! I love the brayer look..might have to attempt this one of these days! GREAT JOB!ITS STUNNING!

..tina.. said...

Very pretty, Beth :)

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty, Beth. I love the distressed edges. I don't do enough of that--it's something I learned to love doing with my creating altered books.

Terri said...

Pretty colors. I like the distressing you added too.

Lyn S said...

Beautiful card Beth! Love the cuttlebugged flower!

Shannon said...

This is beautiful! I love that main image with the soft background. Great job!

JennK said...

Great job Beth! Thanks for joining us this week!

Cheryl said...

Beth that is another winner! I have to pull my brayer back out and give it a try.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card! Love it!

Allison said...

such a pretty card, thanks for joining us this week
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Ann said...

Amazing card - I love it.
Thanks so much for joining in the Cuttlebug Challenge this week.

Ann xxx

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Beautiful! I love the colors! Thank you for joining us this week.

titisonia said...

very wonderful card

** Irene ** said...

Hello Beth

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog.

I've been looking at your cards and they are amazing, I love your background techniques.

luv
irene
xxxx

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love it, another winner!

Sue said...

That is really gorgeous, great technique!!!

xx Sue

Deb M. said...

Another WOW for you, Beth. :o) This card is stunning. Love the stamp & colors. Beautiful!!

TFS...hugs,

tiggertastic said...

Such a pretty make, the colours are excellent with the stamped image

dannisdoodles said...

such a pretty card, wow!

thanks for the inspiration @ http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ this week!!!

crzymom said...

Beautiful card Beth! Thank you for the inspiration.

Amber said...

Beth your card is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at CB Challenge.
Amber

Mrs J said...

Beth, this is stunning! Beautifully distressed and I love how you have created the background. I'm going to have to read up on that technique!
Thanks for taking part at Cuttlebug Challenges!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Cassie said...

this is gorgeous!! i love that technique and can't wait to try it out sometime! thanks for joining us on the CBC

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is just truly beautiful!! Just love your colors on this!! WOW!! TFS!

Martha said...

This is very pretty!! Love your card!

Meda said...

Thank you for playing with us at Cuttebug Challege Blog

I love your flower. I am always on the look for beautiful home made flowers.

Shirley said...

Your card is gorgeous~~and of course you know I need to askd what die you used for the flower? What a work of art the whole card is.

Lea L. said...

Very cool card!! Great job with the distressing challenge!

~Lea

Rleen said...

This is beautiful, I love the distressing.

Maggie said...

wow very kewl going to look at teh stamps, since I'm a stamp addict :)

Maggie
You will be featured on http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
on 2/5/o9