Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brayer Watercolour

My friend Beth over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies (don't you just love that name) has tutorials on Tues and this was her tut for today I loved the outcome of her cards so had to try it and this is my result.
Did I do you proud Beth ;-) ?



Here is the recipe for my card
Stamps-Stippled Butterfly Pretty Petals©Stampin-up Create Dream©JustRite
Card Stock Stampin up and Club scrap
Ink Versa mark
accessories-ribbon, nestabilities, corner punch, and flower with brad, black embossing powder SU and Judkins iridescent sparkle

11 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Lovely butterfly Beth! I love butterflies and purple so you got two of my favorite things on this card! LOL! TFS!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a gorgeous BG Beth!! Love your colors!! :)

Terri said...

Very pretty. Love the colors too.

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, that's gorgeous!!! You did awesome, and so quickly too. Know how I knew to come visit so quickly again? I was googling brayer and you came up #2. Good for you Beth!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely amazing Beth! Beautiful colors and of course I love that butterfly.

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Beautiful card, Beth. Love the colors & butterfly.

TFS....hugs,

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love which name, Beth or Sunflowers and Dragonflies! lol

Another beautiful card in your stack of awesome creations.

Lyn S said...

This is just stunning Beth! The colours are gorgeous and the butterfly is a lovely stamp!

crzymom said...

Love this card! It is stunning!!!

Rleen said...

WOW! Gorgeous card, I love the color and the butterfly so pretty.

Shirley said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning my friend!