Pages

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Stamp Camp Project

Tonight I am going to share the picture frame we did at stamp camp on Sun. so fun and easy we took a plain wooden Provo Craft frame and just added pretty paper ribbon and a embellishment no stamping paper was mod podged on but of course I am sure you could stamp your own paper and it would be so pretty.
Added a picture of Hannah for photo purpose I think I will add a picture of the 3 of them at Christmas my daughter had taken a few years ago.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth what a wonderful frame! Is that a snowflake I see at the bottom.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Totally adorable, we did one similar at CKC. Love the colors you used and of course any photo of the grandkids is a good photo! lol

Shirley said...

She is so cute and the frame is really nice too! Love the red snowflake!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So adorable!! Love your frame!! :)

Deb M. said...

Beautiful frame, Beth!! Love the papers & the snowflake. So pretty!!

TFS...