Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sorry gone again

Well I can't believe it has been over a week since I posted anything on my blog I had been very busy with Christmas spent the week-end with my family and we did a early Christmas but I am home now and things are quieting down but I thought I would share with you what I made for my daughter for Christmas and some pictures of the grand kids


I had bought these recipe boxes last year I cover it in designer paper painted the edges in forest green and than brushed it with gold leafing stamped vines and leaves on the top with gold paint and than toned that down with brown and purple inks the frame was something I bought years ago during my PC Crafter days the prints are stamped and they are attached to thin pieces of wood that are wired to screen basically did this the same as the box the stamps on that are from Stampin-Ups set Fruit Stand.
I downloaded a trial version Adobe Photoshop yesterday so I did a collage of the kids this is the oldest Brittany she is so beautiful and my rotten little brat ;-)
Next we have Hannah who is 11 years younger than big sis and the middle child as she tells you all the time
Last but not least we have the clown of the family Lucien and the youngest he just melts my heart and some of the things he comes up with just cracks you up.
Merry Christmas to all my blog followers and friends be safe and enjoy.

Hugs
Beth


8 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Sounds like fun!! Happy Holiday friend!! :)

Shirley said...

Wow! Beth, your gifts are beautiful and your grandchildren are lovely! A very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Lyn S said...

Lovely gifts Beth! Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Beth Norman said...

Such a lovely set you created. You downloaded and trial and managed to create a wonderful masterpiece? Good for you. I'm taking photoshop at college in Jan/Feb. My son's the clown too. Merry Christmas, Beth.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Beautiful gifts for Lisa and I am sure she was thrilled with them!

You did good with your Photoshop, while I am NO EXPERT if you get stuck let me know and I MIGHT be able to help :)

Love the photos of the grandkids, you've sure got some cuties

Merry Christmas my friend

Deb M. said...

Beautiful gifts, Beth. I love the stamps you used. Your layouts are so pretty...beautiful children.

TFS...wishing you & your family a blessed Christmas!!

Hugs & Blessings...

Terri said...

You have a beautiful family I am glad you were able to spend time with them. I really like how you added the gold leaf to the recipe box it really finished it off. I hope you have a great New Year.

crzymom said...

Love the gifts and cards you made Beth. I'm sure your recipients were pleased to get them. Thank you for the lovely Christmas Card. I have it standing up on my printer to look at. :)