Pages

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Missing again

Well I can not believe it has been over a week since I posted on my blog my Thanksgiving was great and very busy had my children and grandchildren here my son and DIL stayed the longest they got here on Wed and left Sun. I did manage to squeeze in a stamp camp on Sun will post pictures tomorrow from that.
Today I have a couple of cards from my design team submissions for Nov 16 and Dec 2 I always enjoy Deanne's sketches they are so much fun



This is the sketch and card for the 16 of Nov. not a lot of stamping on this one the sentiment is from Stampin Ups elegant sayings, ribbon is Martha Stewart as is the punch I used for the border ran the lavender card stock through the Swiss dot embossing folder added some bling and a metal flowered brad.
Now for the card from the 2 of Dec. designer paper and card stock is Stampin-Up as is the stamp set added the spiral clips and combined 3 flowers for my embellishment.

3 comments:

Jackie K said...

Hello my friend! I love what you did with the sketches. Glad to hear you had a good turkey day.
Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Cheryl said...

Beth these are truely wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed the family, we had a ball with ours also. Can't wait to see what else you have going on.

Shirley said...

They are both really lovely!