Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tag Punched Star

Before I load my card today I just need to share this picture of our Bugsy he sticks to my husband like glue and here is a picture I took of him Fri. with his head laying up on Charlies foot.

Now for my card I have been wanting to make this star since last Christmas but did not have the punches I needed but I do now you need the small and large tag punch from stampin up and if you would like to try this tutorial you will find it on SplitCoast Stampers.
Recipe
Card stock©Stampin Up Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
DP Stampin up©Holiday treasure and DeJu vue Sharon Ann Vellum
Ink Real Red©SU
Stamp©SU Cute and Curly
accessories K&Co Brad, Crystal Effects, Pennywise microbeads, pop dots, Swiss cuttlebug folder,
and Martha Stewart border punch

5 comments:

Dot said...

Bugsy is so cute! He looks so happy!

I love your star card! It's beautiful!

Dot

Cheryl said...

Beth your star card is simply beautiful! Love the colors you combined. Bugsy looks happy!

Lyn S said...

This is so pretty Beth! Beautiful card!
I'm more of a doggy person, but Bugsy is very handsome!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh for the life of a Cat! lol Not that I think I would want to lay with my face on Charlie's feet thought. ha ha Bugsy looks quite content.

Beautiful card, do you ever get tired of hearing me say that? :) Love the way you layered the flower.

Shirley said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for the site too!