Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Stamp a Stack of Christmas

I went to a friends house yesterday and made 25 Christmas cards maybe I shouldn't say that I made 25 I completed 10 and brought the others partially finished home to complete. I thought I would share the 10 I finished


These were 2 of my favorites except I think I got a little carried away with Frosty's nose my GF Peggy said it looked like he was giving someone the bird and he was not the easiest to do but lots of masking here if I didn't know how to mask I do now.
Cheryl I hope you think he is cute. I always think of you and Dot when I do snowmen

The closest I have gotten to a Zindorf piece had to practice on scratch paper first still cvouldn't seem to get to the top with the trees.
Now these 2 are some others I really liked especially this calf (I think he looks like a pig but I was told it's a calf) but isn't he the cutest another I had to real play with as I had to mask the hat and than stamp the calf lining the head was not easy
The blue card is adorable has a little mouse hanging from a branch looking at his reflexion in the ornament
The last 2 are very folksie looking the angel took a little time to do that too was masked the original stamp she was holding a flag so that was masked off and a tree added instead. Hope you have enjoyed my cards Ramono West was the designer on these cards and she did a awesome job.

7 comments:

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

So gorgeous. How on earth did you make them so quickly? They're lovely! Love how they're all different. :O)

Cheryl said...

Cute cute cards Beth! Of course the snowman is tops but I like the door next!

Shirley said...

What a really wonderful bunch of Christmas cards. I really like them all. Your cards are always so unique and beautiful too!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful cards, Beth. Love them all!! TFS!!

Jean Marie said...

My goodness...they are all so pretty! Love the tree card!! TFS !

Stampin_Melissa said...

Beautiful cards Beth! I love your Zindorf Trees! Gorgeous! BTW, your ornament you posted on TJ group is great!

Shirley said...

They are all wonderfully done! Wonerful!