Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Snowman Shaped Treat Box

Mel at Mel Stamps had this darling treat box with template on her blog this morning well I couldn't resist it, sorry Mel did mine just a little differently I thought Mr Frosty needed a hat and mittens after all baby it's cold outside.
Actually Mel didn't have the other stamps you used so I played around with it, template was printed on whisper white cs from Stampin-Up, hat and mittens were stamped from a retired SU set called Merry I stamped them with versamark and then embossed with Stampendous Red Dragon EP, ribbon around neck, face is a rub on and the Let it Snow at the bottom is a sticker.

I promise this is the last post for me today see you tomorrow have a great evening

7 comments:

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

This is SO adorable! I love how you did the wire arms and the face & scarf & hat. So completely sweet! :O)

Cheryl said...

Beth this is just so very cute. I wasn't going to try it but I just might have to. Or you could send me yours LOL

Shirley said...

This is just precious! I love everything you did to him/her!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Well of course since it is a snowman it has to be cute but you really are shining all all these great projects! Love all the cards you have been sharing too

Deb M. said...

OMGosh!! I love, love your snowman, Beth. Tooo cute!!

TFS....

Lyn S said...

Hi Beth, thanks for signing on to follow my blog, I've just signed on to follow yours too!

Love all the beautiful Christmas cards you have been making, and the snowman in this post is just too cute!

Hugs, Lyn

Vicki said...

Oh how cute this is!!! :)