Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rainbow Cuttlebug Tutorial

Hey everyone you have got to go check out Pat's blog she has this Holiday Blogstravaganza going one and has posted a tutorial for using your cuttlebug folders and if you play along and follow these instructions;


" Let me see your Rainbow Cuttlebug Creations! Email me pictures if you try this technique, OR send them to the TJ yahoo group OR post a link in the comments below with your creations. I will pick one randomly this Thursday at noon.


This is what you will receive from Pat;


The randomly chosen winner will receive THREE issues of the Technique Junkie Newsletter. All of the entries will be displayed in a slide show on this blog on Thursday."


While your on her blog be sure and check out her cards and her DT's blogs for there cards.


Okay here is my take on Pat's Tutorial


I used the Fruitcake K-Pad on whisper white CS and the ornament cuttlebug folder the gold ornament is also a cuttlebug folder it is one of the duo's it cuts and then you run it back through to emboss the branches are done with the cricut stickles added to branches and ornament use red cardstock for the card layered with a gold dotted paper and a red ribbon

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is so very cool Beth. I saw it earlier and didn't get a chance to post.

Dot said...

I love the Christmas card you made! It's beautiful and so festive looking!

Dot

Shirley said...

Love that Embossing folder and really like what you did with it. The Ornament is very pretty too!

Connie Paxman said...

Wow Beth, this blog swells with creativity..you have been busy.
this card is my fav..
connie paxman

Beth Norman said...

Here is that card yet again. I still have it pictured in my mind every time I look at that embossing folder of mine. I'm definately CASE'ng your card!