Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Nov 2 design team sketch

It is the second of the month and I can share my submission to Deanne's design team sketch if you would like to check out the rest of the cards and layouts with Deanne's sketch just click

Okay this was the sketch
And this is my card I actually used no stamps on this card the burgundy and brown paper was all one piece it is from Cosmo Cricket and is like rows of border very pretty "This Family Believes was part of the paper at the top I used a gold dotted paper red ribbon from Martha Stewart Santa is a outline sticker by Anita colored with gel pens the white on Santa was colored in with stickles.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

What clever and really pretty cards, Beth! I forgot to ask you about your mother in the picture with both of you. Was she a child bride. She looks too young to have daughters who look like sisters. Lovely picture of all of you.