Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kreativ Blogger award


I was given this AWARD by Lyn over at Artsy Aspiration yesterday and how surprised I was to receive such a lovely award please check out Lyn's blog and all her lovely artwork, aggain thank you Lyn for thinking of me.


Now for the rules ;-)

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.

2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.

3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs.

5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Now the hard part to choose only 5 blogs there are so many wonderful blogs out there and I learn so much from them.

Deanne and Tamara over at Christmas cards all year round

3 comments:

Lyn S said...

You're most welcome Beth! Your artwork is wonderful!

Deb M. said...

Thanks so much Beth!! You're a sweetie!! :o)

Hugs...

Tamara S. said...

oh my, thank you Beth, what a nice surprise :)