Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Clear Ornament Tutorial

Well Pat is at it again has a new tutorial up over on her blog this time she is offering a 10.00 gift certificate to her Technique Junkies site be sure and check her out and leave her a email to let her know where to find your ornament, here is my entry for this week
I stamped a cute little snowman from Club scrap on the acetate than colored it in with Galaxy Markers and Gel pens added glitter to inside of ball and tied red and green ribbon on top.
Have a great evening will be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Pat Huntoon said...

This is very cute, Beth! You know, I thought I had every stamp CS made -- but I don't have this one!!!

Feel free to tell the girls on CS about the giveaways, I never seem to have time to pop in there these days -- and thanks for joining the fun. You know I love your stuff!

Dot said...

Beautiful ornament Beth! I just love this time of year!

Dot

Jean Marie said...

How cute that snowman is !!
Love the extra added touch of glitter!!

Lyn S said...

Oh this is stunning Beth, it will look fabulous on your Christmas tree this year!

Shirley said...

Very pretty too! How cute !