Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Cards All Year Round Nov. Challenge

Tamara's challenge this month was to make a card with 2 ribbons 2 buttons and 2 snowflakes well I have the 2 ribbons but have 4 buttons and lots of snowflakes hope it qualifies Tamara if you would like to play and put your name in the hat go check it out.



All materials ©Stampin Up except ribbon and buttons

Recipe
Card Stock Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Not quite Navy
Stamp sets Heard From The Heart and Trees Three
Inks Whisper White craft and Close to Cocoa
accessories embossing powder ribbon and buttons

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think you card is terrific! I hope to get some playing time in later today.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

OH I love how the lime green just makes the other colors pop! Great card

Lyn S said...

Lovely wintery card Beth! The snowflakes are beautiful!

Dot said...

I bet it would be hard to use only 2 buttons and 2 snowflakes!

I love what you did with your card! I hope she will let you enter the contest!

Melissa said...

Your blog is beautiful. I love this card. I must tell you. That when I clicked on your blog I almost cried. You look so much like my mom! She has been gone for 6 years and you could be twins. :)

crzymom said...

Lovely card! It has been ages since I've been here and I love all your cards and projects. Had to go into the archives to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Melissa said...

hi again beth. yes of course its a compliment, you could have been sisters!

Tamara S. said...

great card Beth, love the trees, thanks for playing :)

lisa said...

love the trees!

Shirley said...

It's wonderful. Love those trees!