Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Christmas Cards all Year Round blog candy


Back in Oct. Tamara and Deanne had a fun challenge going on at there new blog Christmas Cards All Year Round one of there challenges was to make a gift card following Tamara's tutorial and than posting a link to yours she was offering a prize to the persons name that was drawn WELL I was the winner of her little bag of goodies as you can see there was some yummy Christmas papers snowflakes and brads also a very pretty card.
Thanks again Tamara I just love everything.

7 comments:

Beth Norman said...

You are so lucky, Beth. Everything is so exquisite!

Cheryl said...

Woo Hoo!!!! Way to go Beth. You will have fun playing with those goodies I know.

Dot said...

Congratulations Beth!! Looks like lots of goodies!

Deb M. said...

Congrats Beth!! Have fun with your goodies. :o)

Hugs...

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Congrats my friend you so TOTALLY deserve to win with your fabulous creations!

Lyn S said...

Lucky you Beth, looks like great candy there!

Come and visit my blog, I have an award for you over there!

Tamara S. said...

glad it arrived, and hope you have fun with it, I thought I'd share some of my snowflake obsession with you :), can't wait to see what you do ....hugs