Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Card Organizer Book

Happy Sunday all I have been playing this morning and have done one of Beate Johns tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers I did change mine around a little as I used some chipboard for my covers and my new Bind-it All for the coils and holes (glad I am keeping this one as I messed up a little) the papers used on this book are Sharon Ann's Club scrap and Stampin Up used one of SU's wheels on the book pages the title on the book was a piece of Patina that I had left from a card I did it was a TJ's technique title computer generated cork flowers and lots of ribbon.



Book closed and open

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Bind-it-all, Okay where did you get it? I keep thinking about it but just keep putting it off. I mean how many toys can you get LOL!!! I love your book BTW

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great book Beth! what a fabulous way to keep your cards organized and birthdays right at your fingertips.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend

Deb M. said...

I love the card organizer!! Such a great idea...my sisters would love one of these. Might have to snag your idea and make a few for Christmas gifts. :o)

TFS....

Lyn S said...

You did a great job with this Beth......I really need to make one of these for myself!