Pages

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

BRRR Baby it's Cold Outside

Just kidding it must be almost 70 degrees here in Va. I was just introducing my latest card I did today I love this image it is a new set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela and uses a technique from the Oct/ Nov 2007 TJ newsletter called Cuttlebug Pearls
The image is colored in with gamsol and prismacolored pencils wasn't sure of my color combo at first but after I finished with it I was really pleased the BG is done with pearl-ex on acetate than ran through the cuttlebug snowflake folder I used 2 different blues and a white pearls powder the BRRRR is a brad and the white and lavender ribbon has polar bears on it.
Card is done with Baja Breeze CS from Stampin-up and a deep purple for the layer now isn't she the sweetest little lady you ever saw.
I know my friends Cheryl and Dot will love her.

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Now this little guy is too cute and so is the BG you made for him. It's actually very pretty too!

Cheryl said...

Yup, you are right I love that little snowman so cute! Love that background also.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Cute cute snowman and great cold colors too!

It is getting cold here, not bad but sure a lot colder than you are! lol

Dot said...

Hi!

Your snowman is so cute! I love the colors you used!

We are going to be getting cold around here this weekend!! Even a possibility of snow!! BRRRR will be a very fitting thing to say around here!!

Beverley Todd said...

I love the colours you chose! Love the li'l snowman box on the previous post too. Thanks for stopping by ;o)

Beth Norman said...

This is darling. I love your CB bg.

Denise Clark said...

Great coloring job! I love the snowman. He is just too cute! And that ribbon is perfect!