Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Becca's Medallion or Circle Frame

I have been dying to try Becca's tutorial over at Amazing Paper Grace on her circle frame or medallion as I have also heard it called so this morning I finally sat down and watched Becca's video and I made one so easy even though they don't look like it I turned mine in to a shaker box and used some scraps I had left from some of Pat's Techniques one was Scraped Oil Pastels which the image was stamped on the other tech was Veined Marble that I made the frame from both tech's can be found in the Aug/Sept 2007 newslettter or on line if you are a subscriber at Technique Junkies designer paper was a pad I picked up at wal-marts the other day and all stamps used are from FireCracker Designs by Pamela well hope you liked my card and will try out Becca's tutorial I promise you that you will love the results.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love that medallion! Great job on it Beth!

Connie Paxman said...

wow Beth, thanks showing us this wonderful piece of art..love the link you posted..this one really rocks.
connie paxman

Kathryn the Teawife said...

Your card turned out lovely! Kisses, Kathy the teawife

Beth Norman said...

Wonderful work. I love how you did Becca's circle. I ran right out and bought a punch to try the same thing.

FireCracker082 said...

oh yeah!! this rawks!! what a kool way to showcase a stamp too! nice choice Beth!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Beth!! Love the technique.

TFS...

Vicki said...

So very pretty!! Great results!! :) TFS!!