Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Will be MIA this week

I have a calendar swap I have to get done so willl be missing this week but did 3 cards yesterday so will post one each day so you don't miss me



This card was done using a technique called Frost w/a Twist from Feb/Mar 2005 Technique Junkies newsletter I was checking out some older technique yesterday that I had not done before
Recipe
Stamp-PSX
Cardstock© SU Almost Navy, glossy white and Club Scrap Time and Space gold
Inks ©SU Brillant Blue, Tempting Turquiose and Yoyo Yellow
EP-gold

3 comments:

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Beth!! Love the technique you used.

TFS...hugs,

Shirley said...

This is just so beautiful. I am gong to get some Gold EP. I loved it on TJ too!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I know you will be having a great time! Another beautiful card, very elegant. You are going to have all your Christmas cards done WAY EARLY!