Pages

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wiley Raccoon

Did this little fellow yesterday using the camo technique from Technique Junkies Oct/Nov 2008 newsletter.

This raccoon is from a set of stamps you can purchase at Pamela's FireCracker Designs I think he is the cutest little fellow the background is done with bleach and different colors of ink on the image I masked old Wiley and than stamped around him with leaves from SU



While I am here I am going to share another card I did using the layered collage technique I made this for my just one partner for Sept hope she received it as I have not heard from her was so pleased with how this one turned out love the Asian stamps the background stamp is Bamboo II©Stampin Up Geisha collage stamp I Brake For Stamps and the rest of the stamps are Inkadinkado I also used rangers distress inks Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, and Black Soot black fibers and a oriental charm

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOW do you even take time to eat anymore! lol I just can't get over all the beautiful cards and projects you are creating.

That raccoon is simply adorable and there is just something about that santa that makes ya feel like he is real! lol

Cheryl said...

Oh my Beth these are just wonderful. That is a cute, cute critter!

Deb M. said...

OMGosh...your cards are stunning, Beth. Love all your latest creations. You are just amazing at the different techniques...I need to come take lessons. :o)

Thanks so much for your sweet comments & encouragment on my blog...it means so much to me.

TFS...hugs,
Deb