Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

What Christmas means to me

Okay yesterday Deanne and Tamara had 2 challenges the last one was to make a card with a symbol of what Christmas means to you I chose this set of stamps from CTMH© Come Let Us Adore Him stamped it with versamark embossed with gold on white cardstock used the new Big Shot die cut Top Note from SU mounted that on a patina look paper than mounted it on black with red card stock as the base for my card used SU corner punch and some bling on the stars

7 comments:

Deanne Burton said...

Beth, your card is beautiful!!!

Marcie said...

What a beautiful card, love the gold embossing!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful, wonderful Beth! I know your going to love that die.

Tamara S. said...

Beth, ALL your cards a wonderful, thank you for playing along....

(I've tried to comment separately on each one but it won't let me in)

crossing fingers this one goes through....

Brooke - in Oregon said...

That is what Christmas means to me too. Love the crisp, elegant beauty of this card!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card, Beth!! One of my faves..of course I love all your creations. :o) I'm going to take you up on the lessons one day. :o)

TFS...hugs,

Shirley said...

Your card is outstanding! The embossing is wonderful too!