Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Well I am back

My calendar's are done and will share when I get the whole calendar back and I was out of town for the week-end so have not got much playing done, forgot to post my cards before I left so will share them today.
Went to Maryland for the week-end had a great time Fri went to lunch and shopping with daughter and oldest granddaughter.
Lisa and I discovered a new store called Home Goods it is owned and operated by TJ Maxx really had some great prices on home decor and kitchen ware left that store and went to AC Moore's where I had a coupon for 55% off on one item so I bought myself the purple cow trimmer cutter combo saved 30 some dollars on it.

On Sat. went with BIL and SIL to a Farm Fest thing where all the proceeds go to Christmas in April that was lots of fun even saw a wooden bathtub and a washing machine that was ran by pumping a foot pedal bet you where tired after that days wash but the best part of the trip was the dear grands Lucien hugged me and said Nana I miss you so much melted my heart he did and Hannah told me I rock her world.

Well enough about my week-end here are the cards I promised

My first card is done with the Opalite Smoosh Technique from Feb/Mar 2005 TJ"s newsletter I didn't have opalite re-inkers so I used brillance Galaxy Gold,Ice Blue and Pearlescent Crimson the dolphins on the bottom of the card are from Nicole Crafts the light house is ©SU used purple gold and black card stock
This card is done using the Expressionistic Watercolor Tech from the Dec/Jan 2004 newsletter I used the Fruitcake K-Pad stazon jet black ink Purple black and lavendar card stock Martha Stewart border punch and ribbon made the hatpin stamps used SU©Delight in life and the main image is from Inkadinkado

4 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Lovely results. The bg of the top card is outstanding! I love Home Goods too. Oh how I could spend a million dollars in that store!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Beautiful cards! Love the lace effect and Fruitcake K-Pad?? I have no idea but it tickled me anyway :)

Sounds like you had a great time, those grandkids are just the best!
I am sure your time flew by

Deb M. said...

Love your cards, Beth. Beautiful work!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs....

Cheryl said...

Simply gorgeous!