Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Place cards and gift box

Today I have been playing around with a few tutorials from Christmas Cards all Year Round The first is a gift box that Tamara posted I used all Stamping Up paper cardstock Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss the DP is from the Holiday Treasures collection the paper bow I made from a tutorial over on Splitcoast Stampers they are so much fun and look like the real thing Deanne Tamara and the gang are posting stocking stuffers boxes and different Christmas tutorials on Tues and Thurs so go check them out you won't be sorry.


Now this is a super easy project and so darn cute these are place card holders Teza posted this one yesterday now wouldn't your table look elegant with one of these sitting at each person place for the holidays you can check them out at the same site as the box CCAYR my friend Cheryl over at Never Enough Stamps also made some of these stop by and see hers.

These are done with the big binder clips used scraps of paper, ribbon, and small embellishments stamps used are See-D's
Until tomorrow everyone have a crafting good day

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Okay now you are going to force me to put the actual names on the ones I did.

Love what you did with them Beth, I really like the blue one - wonder why LOL

Deanne Burton said...

Wow! Great job, Beth!!! I love them!!!

I am certainly gonna have to check out how to make those awesome bows!!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOW the box would be as cute as the gift!!

Those place cards are great, what a fun idea :)

Love the Fall feel to your blog

Beth Norman said...

What a fantastic post today! Your box and bow is gorgeous. I know how you like to try new techniques--wink, wink. Your place cards are adorable. I used to use place cards regularly at one time. They really add something special to the table.

Vicki said...

These are just too cute!! :) Love your box and the perfect bow!! Thanks so much for sharing your beauties!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Shirley said...

They are not only cute, but so pretty too!