Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Patina Finish

Here is another card from yesterday on this one I used the patina technique from TJ's if you would like to subscribe to this newsletters to learn all the techniques I have been using click on the Banner to the right Technique Junkies will take you to Pat's Site and will tell you all the how to's
I used Jolly Orange and Really Rust dye inks from SU on this card plus Hunter Green and Royal Ruby acrylic paints on this card the image is from Artistic Out Post which I stamped with versa mark than added gold EP and then brayered over that with soft sky ink©SU added dark green ribbon and a word eyelet.

5 comments:

Deb M. said...

Your cards are so beautiful...I love, love this one.

TFS...hugs,

Cheryl said...

Really beautiful Beth!

Shirley said...

Think I already told you this, but I love this background.

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful results, Beth. The colours are awesome.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

That is just beautiful, love how rich it is and that stamp looks a lot like a couple of old photos I have of my Dad :)