Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Holidays

I made 3 cards today this is one I will post the other 2 tomorrow I got the idea for this card from Melanie's Blog at Hands Head and Heart except that I didn't make the ornament using the cracked glass technique instead I used the Cuttlebug highlight technique from TJ's newsletter
not sure of where the snowman stamp came from I am thinking it is either from Club Scrap or The Stamping Studio the happy holidays is a epoxy sticker and the snowman is colored with Martha Stewart markers


5 comments:

Deb M. said...

Super cute card, Beth. Love it!! TFS!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute and you know I will not call him a chilly willy :) lol

Really he is one of the cutest snowmen! Love the way you put him on the ornament.

Shirley said...

This is so beautiful! Love every part of it.

Cheryl said...

Really, really like this one! You know snowmen are my weakness. I hope to have time to try this next week.

Ret said...

This is so gorgeous, Beth. I love the snowflakes & the way they shine. The snowman looks like bright white fresh snow! Fabulous!