Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Colored Afghan


No cards this morning I have been finishing up my son in laws Christmas present this week-end he informed me that I had made afghans for everyone but him so I have been very busy working on this one I tried to do camo colors but ended up throwing in the burgundy and orange this was done in giant granny squares that were sewn together well it was suppose to stop there but I had to add some rounds for a border I am really pleased with the way it turned out and hope that he loves it.

5 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ya know it is truly unfair that you have so much TALENT! lol That is beautiful, he is going to LOVE it. Looks so comfy and cozy!

Cheryl said...

Beth if he doesn't like it I'll be glad to take it ;-)

Beth Norman said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I love it! All of my fall and winter clothes are in those colours. Lucky SIL.

Shirley said...

It's wonderful! Love the size of the squares and he will love it!

Shirley said...

It's wonderful! Love the size of the squares and he will love it!