Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Design team cards for Oct.

These are my cards for Oct 2 and Oct 16 design team submission at I am a Scrap Addict the first card was done on greens and blues the background layer was ran through the cuttlebug with the Swiss dot folder the image is from the Essence of Love set ©Stampin Up and I believe the greeting is also stamped image used embossed with black EP than ran my brayer over it using
blue and green inks



The second card I used DP as a background layer than cut four different squares layering than randomly the stamps used where a clear set from Inkadinkado leaf stamp was stamped in clear and than used white EP than brayered over it with Pumpkin Patch K-Pad added a ribbon and brad.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Gorgeous cards. The fall one is particularly gorgeous!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Two more super cute cards! Do you ever see Charlie anymore? I bet you are in your craft room 24-7 getting all these great things created :)

Shirley said...

The images for both of these cards are so pretty and unique! The backgrounds and the embellisments really are wonderful for each one too!