Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We have all Christmas Today

I have been playing around with a new technique today and one from the last TJ'S newsletter
the first card is the Layered Collage technique and I used a variety of stamps main image is Stampers Anonymous©Tim Holtz Collection tricycle stars from club scrap and the other 2 are from stampin Up used Rangers distressed inks frayed burlap, pine needles, and mahoganey papers and ribbon are Stampin-Ups Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss Alpine ribbon. I wished I had left off the ornament should have used something else.


For my next card the tech is called Twisted Ribbon and for this one I used all Stampin -Up the stamp set is new call Scandinavian Season used the same cardstock as the first card designer paper is called Holiday Treasures and I sort've CASE'd this one from Stamps, Paper, & Ink
blog changed it around but the idea is there.


Stamped the Stipple Plaid background then embossed with gold,Tree is from Christmas Peace retired set and Joy to the World, Peace on Earth set also retired all stamps©Stampin-up as is ribbon and red cardstock packages are 3-D stickers
My last card is no special technique this was an entry for Deanne DT on her new blog called Christmas Cards All Year Round did make it this time but will try again in 3 month's

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth more winners here. I really love the top one with Santas face the very best. I love that new ribbon Technique so cool.

Shirley said...

What a great group of Christmas cards. I am a sucker for Santa and Tree cards and yours are so wonderful. I love the gifts on the bottom one.

Shirley said...

What a cute raccoon card, Beth. Love what you did with the stick. I love the Geisha woman and the coin with the tie too!

amieras said...

these things are like really pimping... i wish i could make cards like these... i suck at card-making