Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pity Party Swap

I belong to a group called PennyWise Arts and each year we have a swap called a Pity Party and what this consist of is each player makes a kit from a small project for each player and we the player get to put them together so I was working on mine yesterday and thought I would share some that I got done I think there was 22 players all together.
First one I want to share is this darling fairy made from buttons shipping tag beads and wire I did add glitter to the wings but it doesn't show very well. This was Jean M project
The next are some cards from the kits the pink with the black ribbon is a gift card holder which was really cool the holder is attached to the outside and closed with the ribbon lots of talent here

The last picture is of some 3-D projects we have a post-a-note key chain the tin with the heart has a little book inside when opened says love frig notecenter magnet and another really cute card.



7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth the projects look great. Thanks for sharing them.

Debby said...

Fabulous projects!

Iowa Sunshine said...

All your projects look fun. I like the one with the heart and the book. Nice.

Leslie Miller said...

What a fun idea to make up little kits for each other! All these projects are darling!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh what cute cute projects!! What great detail too, love them

Beth Norman said...

Love your fairy. It is so unique and fun.

Mel M. M. M. said...

Great projects. That sounds like such a fun time! :O)