Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nature Silhouettes

The card I am going to share now I got part of the idea from Julie over at Paper Pleasing Ideas
she did a tutorial on the stamped images and I feel in love with it so had to order that stamp set and try it, mine is a little different than Julie's did my layers differently.

Used Baja Breezes to brayer on background ink and stamps are all from Stampin Up I used the swiss dot CB folder on the top BG paper and the bottom piece has very faint leaves in it punch is one of Martha Stewart's

5 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great colors, looks like the daddy to the two you posted on the other day! lol

Great Card

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Beth! I don't have this set yet either but I think I may be rectifying that soon.

Deb M. said...

Great card, Beth. Love the colors!!

TFS...

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you did an awesome job with the stamping. I saw that tutorial too. Lovely job!

Shirley said...

Beth, this is gorgeous! I love the Autumn feel of it~