Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

How's about a little Christmas

This little Snowman is for my good friend Cheryl to see, who by the way happens to be a snowman junkie she has them in every room of her house and they are so cute.
Any way I found this project on the Michaels website really cute isn't it was suppose to have wooden mittens but didn't have any so I used the mitten stamp from SU Flaky Friends colored them and cut them out and glued to the wire. The deco-art paints I ordered from the company couldn't find them around here



Next item are the adorable pinecone balls everyone was making last year I had been dying to try them so yesterday made up my mind I was going to do one as you can see had to do 2.

I found the instructions for my ornaments on Inkspirations now I need to get me some more stick pins. Thanks Amanda for a fantastic tutorial.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Boy, where have I been, Beth, you've been busy. Love every one of the ornaments. You are getting me in the mood!

Cheryl said...

OMG!!!!!! I love him!!!! I really do need to get up there so I can make one and learn how to do them for gifts. You need to let me know what I need to buy so I'll be able to make them at home.......

KJ said...

"Love" that little "Chilly Willy Guy"!!! I think the mittens are "perfect"!!! :-) KJ