Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have some baby pictures to share

I have been out all day spent the day when my good friend Diane who happens to be a CTMH consultant and she had a class on acrylic albums which I made which took me from 11 to 2:30 so I will be posting pictures of that tomorrow didn't want to leave you with nothing so I have some more pictures from hubby's trail camera, he brought the chip in for me to download and what did we have on it but a MAMA DEER and HER BABY these are white tail deers from the east coast





Now look at that face isn't it just precious I love seeing the fawns while they still have there spots. Sweet sweet sweet

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Another winner for Charlie! Thanks for sharing these photos. It is amazing we were across the street to our neighbors this evening and they have deer in the yard all the time - we have never seen one in our yard.

Shirley said...

How precious! Thanks for sharing, Beth. Its not fair. You people who live far enough from the main stream to enjoy this should have to switch with us at least 3 months out of the year. I pick next week. LOLOLOL Thanks again Beth