Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

I have a new Craft Tote

and I made it myself I got this off of Simple Scrapbooks Mag. site a couple of years ago and the creator was Amy Williams I have tried to find the article on there site but couldn't.

I will say I have definitely made up my mind that I need a bind it all after doing this project using my cropadile.

What my tote consist of is two 8x8 layouts of my grands of course cover in lamaniate than laced together withcraft lace you know that plastic stuff and the handles are made of 1/2 plastic tubing the front has my 2 youngest grands crafting look at that beautiful bouquet Lucien made me you know my heart just melted, Hannah made me a gorgeous picture using foam cutouts there art is hung all over my craft room, the backside has the oldest graduation picture also used Club Scrap paper for that one.
Front Back

5 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

That is so dang cute! Well of course it is with your beautiful Grand Kids on it :)

How very very clever of you.

Is Hannah happy that ya'll are over Hannah and on to Ike? lol

Shirley said...

How cute! I bet your grandkids know what you think of them! How precious.

Debby said...

Beth I think your blog and projects are da bomb and BTW. Please visit my blog. You have been tagged my dear.

http://debbysstuff.blogspot.com/

Deb M. said...

WOW!! That is just the cutest tote. You are way too talented Miss Beth...I LOVE it. What is that in the handle? Your grandkids are adorable.

TFS....hugs,

Cheryl said...

Beth what a wonderful job. I'm sure the grands will love seeing you carry that.