Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have been tagged again

Oh boy am I feeling the love Debby over at Debbys Stuff tagged me the other day please check out her blog she is a Kid Rock fan and she has some beautiful artwork over there.

Okay on this one I have to tell 7 things about me so here we go
1. early riser
2. restore antiques
3. love Tazo Indian spice Chai
4. hubby says I am a pack rat
5. love yard sales
6. would love to travel the world
7. enjoy getting together with friends and crafting



Now I have to pass it along to 7 other people lets see who they will be. Please stop by there blogs you won't be sorry

1. Deanne
2 Terri
3 Pat
4 Gerrie
5 Melissa
6 Judy
7 Fareeda

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

oh my gosh this reminds me I need to do this on my blog! I almost forgot! :) It is always fun to find out new things. I don't think I have found a Tazo tea that I don't like. Their green tea is the best I have had, it has a bit of lemon verbena and peppermint in it, so refreshing!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Thanks so much for taggin' me GF! hugz, Gerrie

Terri said...

Thanks Beth. I am a tea drinker too.