Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

Faux Tin Tiles

Just popping in to post a few things I have been working on the last couple of days I found this cool tutorial on Mel Stampz blog using my cuttlebug and aluminum foil and these are the results I came up with On this one I used an Inkadinkado stamp used gesso, black soluble ink and some bronze metallic rub. Colored the image with markers.Frosty here is made with a cuttlebug folder one of the new seasonal ones I tore a piece of card stock and added glue and glitter to make it look like snow the word frosty is a rub on the background was done with the same technique as the first except with this one I used the gesso and alcohol ink color is bottle and than ran the black stazon over it.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beth your cards are terrific. I can see this is something that I'm going to have to try.
Thanks for sending me the link.

crzymom said...

Your faux tin cards are awesome Beth! I'm so glad school has started so that I can try some new techniques.

Mel M. M. M. said...

Ouuu! Stunning! I love the antique look you got with Bronze rub. How ingenious! Sweet layouts too. Love how the white pops against the background. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for the link love. :O) mel

Pamela said...

These are neat! Very cool!

V Colbourne said...

Love the tin look- your cards are awesome!