Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Envelope Album

Well guess what I am back again today 3 days in a row gotta be a record forme (Heeheehee)
Okay on to my project I found this project at Di's Handmade Creations be sure and check her out she has some really great art work on her blog and some fantastic tutorials that are very easy to follow.
Paper used is Stampin-Up's Fall Flowers now retired and Kiwi Kiss card stock the pictures are of my middle grandchild with her Poppy, Mother, and Aunt the pictures slide down into the envelope very clever.
Thanks Diana for the great project I know my Hannah will love it.




4 comments:

Diana said...

This is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing it with me!!

Cheryl said...

Nifty looking project. I may have to look into it.

Shirley said...

Wow! Wonderful. Keep 'em coming Beth. Blogs are almost as addicting as stamping.

Pat said...

WOW!!! This is very cool! Love your blog.